Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

This is for the women only. If you wear pantyhose, what brand and shade do you most prefer? Why?

Women only please. Im trying to find a good pair for my girlfriend to wear. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I like the jet brown and black ultra sheer from No Nonsense if you can still find them. I think you'll like them if she doesn't wear thong underneath : )

I also like the Loehmann's brand. Pretty durable and soft to the touch. Of course DKNY but that is starting to get a little expensive

Leggs, regular nude shade. I like pantyhose that match the rest of my skin tone. I think it you wear suntan shaded stockings but your arms and face are lighter, it doesn't look right. Occasionally though, in the winter, I will wear navy or black with the same colored shoes. But for everyday, I like Leggs nude. No Nonsense brand is ok too.

To me, it depends on the age of the person.

When I was younger, I loved to wear short {don't laugh} skirts & long socks {maybe up to your knee}. If she is young, guys think this is very sexy...then again, that was way back when I was young. I'm 44 now, so, it's not too very popular for me!

Beige pantyhose are the best though...they go with just about everything.

Why guys go to Hooters and women wearing pantyhose is because their gf or wife won't wear them! I buy my wife pantyhose, thigh highs and nylon stockings she loves it when I surprise her and she will wear them because they make her feel sexy! Everytime we go out to a club the guys are trying to get a closer look at her legs! You should see the look on their faces when she is wearing garter belt and stockings! LMAO

Either Peavey blue label, suntan, or L'eggs Sheer Energy sheer to waist suntan. I wear suntan 95% of the time. Never white or navy.

there's this airbrush that looks as if you have pantyhose on but if its really pantyhose you want leggs regular nude never fails

IT depends on her skin complextion... if she is white maybe a light nude color if she has a tan a darker nude color so on and so on... you want it to match her skin complextion so it really doesn't seem she has any on. GOOD LUCK!!