Who do you think will win american idol??

I hope Jordyn Sparks wins it..

• Alaska
    Favorite Answer

I hope Jordin wins also. She has the talent that American Idol is looking for.

I've been voting for Melinda but now I think Jordin has a really good chance to win it. Actually now, I've been voting for both of them. Melinda and Jordin could be the final 2.

I think Jordin is gonna win the whole thing. It will probably come down to her and melinda but i think jordin will win it. I think the top 4 this week will be jordin, melinda, phil and either chris or blake. Hopefully chris tho. Wednesday lakisha is deff going home and either chris or blake. Thats just my opinion.

I think it will be down to Melinda or Jordin. I am hoping for Jordin. I like Melinda, but I think Jordin has more of the whole package.

Melinda

I think Melinda will win, but Blake is my favorite

Blake Lewis

• msX

I think that its either Melinda or Jordin

Jordin or Chris*

Jordin. That was a blatant trick they tried to pull last week to make people feel sorry for her and vote for her this week.