Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

My friends play maple story together but whenever i wanna play,I play alone and i don't even have a nickname.

Does anybody know how to play maple with my friend?I go to yahoo and search for maple story and I play but alone and I don't have anything.

Favorite Answer

Ask them the world and chnl that they are playing in (make sure you are playing at the same times, of course.) Then track them. To do this, on the talking bar, type /find xxxxxxx (where xxxxxxx stands for your friends InGameName) then whipser them by pressing on the To All button and scrolling to whisper, then type in the name. Then discuss a place to meet.

when you start you are in maple island, you have to get to south perry to get to victoria island, ossyria to reach our friends. You have to make a character in the same world (e.g. Broa, Scania...)