How to get over a rebound??

Me and my husband separated over 4 months ago, and I started hanging out with this new guy (just as friends at first). It quickly moved into a sexual relationship, and he got very serious about me. I got scared, because it was not the relationship that I want right now (just not ready for anything that serious). So, I told him we needed to be just friends... We still messed around a little bit though, knowing that it wouldn't turn into a real relationship. Now, he is with someone (a friend who quickly became more when she came to visit from out-of-state). We work in a tattoo shop together, and I see them together a few times a week, but when she's not there, he's all on me and still telling me he loves me and wants to be with me. I don't know what I feel for him, but I know it won't work out long-term. How do I move on with my life and stop thinkin about him all the time? I just can't seem to get this guy out of my head, and I have to see him 5 days a week. Any advice... Please help!!

Favorite Answer

okay, my suggestion is just to get a different job at an another tattoo place. and tell him that you dont feel the same way as he feels about you. and also tell him to just respect my boundaries and if he doesn't.. you will somewhat leave him for good and let him focous on that other girl he was seeing.

hope it works out! =)

• Sam G

Another job would be the best or maybe take a couple days off and cool things down. If he comes on to you at work, that may be considered harassment.

Get over the relationship that you rebounded to him with, and acknowledge that he's just a rebound, and not your ex husband.

he seems that flirts with every woman he meets. so in my opinion is to forget him because he doesn't truly love. you..and try to find a new job as someone said.