Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

sex question?

im on orthotrycyclin and i was wondering... do you have to use a back up methodfor seven days every month for every new pack you start... or just the first pack of pills

Favorite Answer

You need to use a back up method every month for the first week of pills. For ex. pills go by different colors (white= 1st week, Light blue 2nd wk, dark blue 3rd wk) When on the white pills make sure to use a condom too. And if you miss a pill make sure you use a condom or other method for the next week.

Source(s): orthotrycyclin- lo package

I took this same brand....you need to use a back up method for the first couple packs only. I would continue to use a back up method to prevent STD's, which is worse than if you were to get pregnant!

you just use the pills ..if you are concerned remember that no birthcontrol is 100% effective..I was on ortho and it worked great..but if you are uneasy make him put on a condom..another birthcontrol method that works good is the shot you get it once every 3 months..and is very effective and you dont have to worry if you forget to take a pill etc..Good lUck

It takes at least that long for the pill to take effect. DO NOT rely on just the pill! If he won't wear a condom send his butt down the road! UNPROTECTED SEX KILLS!

Source(s): Watching a friend die from "HIV related complications".

Been there done that. You should always use back up protection. I have 2 children. 1st dad had vasectomy, I saw the medical records and scar. second I was taking antibiotics.

ive never heard of that b4 i just took them and had a seven day break and started to take them again when i finnished me period

Are this pills to boost sexual performance or enlarge pennis kind off?

no idea what the 9868969 ur talking about!