Do u want to marry with a chinese?and what's the reason?

Im a chinese and want to marry with a foreign woman or girl.just so curious.

Favorite Answer

Heh, I just stumbled across this question and I had just to answer it lol.

What really do you mean by "Chinese"? A "Chinese" who has lived overseas his/her entire life (or has lived overseas for a long period), is by definition, not really a Chinese. Of course, there is the Chinese heritage if it's what you mean.

That said, I don't really understand this question. "What is the reason?" The reason is the same as for anybody marrying anybody. You love someone, that someone loves you, so you get married.

So yeah, I'm not sure exactly what you meant by "what's the reason?"

Hope it helps :)

• Stimpy

I am an American woman and my husband is Chinese. He has good family values and is responsible. He does not abuse drugs or alcohol or have children from a previous marriage. He values education and intelligence. Those are some qualities that are missing from American men nowadays.

• Pinky

No im not interisted in marrying a chinese,cuz they got different traditions and different culture comparing to mine,and i cant resist changing that!

Pretty sure they don't bud, this is the second time you've asked this and I'm the only one who has replied.

chinese men are not sexy and the language turns me off

to me its about how much you love someone. You do what ever is right in your heart.

No. I find asians to be too cultural & arrogant.

personally! i cudnt give a ^(*^&*( where they from! its all goood!