Do u want to marry with a chinese?and what's the reason?

Im a chinese and want to marry with a foreign woman or girl.just so curious.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Heh, I just stumbled across this question and I had just to answer it lol.

What really do you mean by "Chinese"? A "Chinese" who has lived overseas his/her entire life (or has lived overseas for a long period), is by definition, not really a Chinese. Of course, there is the Chinese heritage if it's what you mean.

That said, I don't really understand this question. "What is the reason?" The reason is the same as for anybody marrying anybody. You love someone, that someone loves you, so you get married.

So yeah, I'm not sure exactly what you meant by "what's the reason?"

Hope it helps :)

• Stimpy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I am an American woman and my husband is Chinese. He has good family values and is responsible. He does not abuse drugs or alcohol or have children from a previous marriage. He values education and intelligence. Those are some qualities that are missing from American men nowadays.

• Pinky
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No im not interisted in marrying a chinese,cuz they got different traditions and different culture comparing to mine,and i cant resist changing that!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pretty sure they don't bud, this is the second time you've asked this and I'm the only one who has replied.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

chinese men are not sexy and the language turns me off

• 1 decade ago

to me its about how much you love someone. You do what ever is right in your heart.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. I find asians to be too cultural & arrogant.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

personally! i cudnt give a ^(*^&*( where they from! its all goood!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.