What happened that ticked you off this weekend?

Favorite Answer

my brother in law invited him and his kids over for the weekend he has 4 and I have 4 and he kept leaving them for me to watch not to mention I just had a baby 2 weeks ago and they (my kids included) were making messes and not listening they were going wild so yeah I was pretty ticked off.

That I ruined a great relationship with a guy, all because of LIES!

Not telling him that me and my ex got back together and letting him find out in the WRONG way.

Ya it's really killing me to know that he does not want to talk to me anymore. That I will never share another conversation with him again. Losing someone you love is the hardest thing in the world.

Having them hate you and not wanting to talk to you, hurts like HELL too!

A contractor turned out to be a perverted crook who I had to fire on the spot in a high class restaurant.

I made a scene but he got the point.

Well, I'll tell you. I got pissed Saturday when I took a hit to the face at a Karate tournament. I failed to block properly and got the crap knocked out of me and I have a nice bruise to remind me!

You know. But I was way past ticked.

• Tony M

Nothing. The weekend went pretty smoothly for me.

Got accused of having an affair with a fella who was about 20 miles away from me with his girlfriend!!!!! Still seething now!!!! Don't know whether to laugh or cry!!!!!

The Indians bull-pen blew another game.

Some whipper snapper was blaring his durn radio too loud. I couldn't hear Matlock on tv.

The ex nuff said