Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is there anybody other than myself who wishes they had their youth back?

Not that I'm all that old, but there are a few years I'd like to subtract from my current age.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Only if I could take my current knowledge back to mid 20's. How many years would you subtract.?

• 1 decade ago

The times have changed so much that I wish I was a young girl once again, These days the girls are so much more confident and independent and so much scope for financial security than was the case in my times. We had much more restrictions imposed on us for our safety but just to taste the freedom I would like to be young once again in these times and get a MBA degree and become top executive in some big company.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh to be a child again, but I dont know if I would want to in this day and age, they are growing up to quick having babies at 12yrs old and such, when I was that age I was still playing chap door runaway, and other pasttimes, not looking at boys and getting pregnant or drinking and doing drugs........

• tman
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think every one at any age wishes they could be younger. Sometimes I wish that too but with age I developed maturity and security. When I think about that it makes me feel happy to be the age I am.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ME!!!! I'd love to be 15, 16 again crazy as that sounds. That was a carefree time in my life and there are so many things that if given a chance, I'd do it all differently. Dream on , huh?

• jeeps
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No. I wouldn't like that at all. My youth was a living hell for me. I'm glad I've reached this age and it's all behind me. Plus I wouldn't like to be having kids AGAIN. Lol!

• 1 decade ago

I wish I was 5 years younger.

• 1 decade ago

ME ME ME.... I'm 47, and the joints are hurting....I've gained weight, and I find it so hard to do the things I used to do. It will be so much harder to get into any kind of shape. If I could go back to my 30's, I would sure do things different.

• after a weekend of being a kid at heart

the body say ummmmmm HELLO

we are going to just veg for a few days

the body feels like its 90

• 1 decade ago

Wouldn't mind being 23 again and doing my 20's all over again now. Things are more interesting now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.