Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

I'm 18 weeks and I fell yesterday?

Will something be wrong with my baby?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I fell while I was pregnant with my daughter down a flight of stairs. I was also carrying my other daughter in an infant car seat. I went to the ER and got all of us checked out. We were all fine, except for the backs of my legs that had bruises of steps on them. I didn't drop my daughter I kept ahold of her the whole time. I think you should at least get checked out. It's for your sake and your babies. It depends on how hard you fall or how hard you land. Some women do miscarry. It's better to be safe than sorry.

• 1 decade ago

I fell when I was 24 weeks pregnant. My dog jumped on me from the side and I fell forward... scraping my knee and hand. The baby started moving quite a bit (I think it woke her up) and I felt fine. The doc told me to lay down and do kick counts and if any bleeding or cramping occurs to call her back.

Do you feel okay? More than likely, your baby is fine. They are well protected inside you.

Source(s): 38 weeks pregnant
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The fetus is well protected from bumps and falls during the early months.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shouldnt be no, but depends on how hard you fell and all sorts of things, don't worry though that's why the baby has the sack of water around it!

i'm sure itll be fine but if you have doubts go and see the doctor!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go to the DR.....immediately and get checked out.

• 1 decade ago

If you dont feel any movement go to the Doctor please.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to the doctor ASAP! DUH!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.