If I lost my UK passport in the UK?

I have lost my British passport in the UK by showing bouncers my age when I go out to night clubs and it must of fallen out of my pocket because I cant find it anywhere! Should I just reapply to get another one? Do I have to prove that I have lost it or what? What questions will be asked?

Favorite Answer

You need to go to the embassy ASAP, report it stolen or lost, and prove yourself as "blah" with documents, etc.

Good luck!

You havr to report it stolen, and then provide a copy of the report to theUK Passport Agency. Since there are no Brittish embassies in GB, it would be hard for you to get a new passport that way, as you can' t leave the country without one.

You need to report your passport lost as soon as possible. Have a look at the UK Passport Agency website:

http://www.passport.gov.uk/passport_lost_uk.asp

you have to report it stolen or lost and have a crime number from the police ( i got mine nicked last year) they replace it in a week, but it can be done in 24 hrs in emergencies.

you have to go and pick it up from the passport office in london. it is a hassle, because they dont make it too easy so people dont just sell their passport and say they lost it. maybe wait a few days as someone may have posted it back to you ? YOU never know..

You must report the loss to the Police asap. They will inform you what you need to do get a replacement.