What are you wearing right now?

Im wearing jean bermuda shorts, black heels, a white zip down sweater, a strand of pink pearls, a pink bracelet, a purple ring, silver ball earrings, a purple and pink stripped headband, a white cami and white bra and pink and orange stripped panties! so let me know what you are wearing! =]

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mitch
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Jeans, sneakers (with socks), UnderArmor short sleeve OD green t-shirt, short sleeve shirt, and boxers today because they came out of the drawer first. I just got back from the gate, so I just now took off my kevlar helmet and protective vest (that weighs like 25 pounds because of the ballistic plates).

You are a dirty, dirty girl. ;)

• 1 decade ago

I'm wearing green cropped pants a plain black shirt a white beaded necklace heart earrings a fossil watch and black flip flops

• 1 decade ago

eww sarah you are so nasty people have to research on this and you are putting rude and offensive terms on here...

oh by the way...

i am just got home from soccer soo i am not as sexy as you are right now soo...

i am wearing a red pre-wrap for my hair, a pink volleyball shirt, black soccer shorts, my legs are freshly shaved..YUMMY!, i am wearing a pink and white cool designed undies! and a red sports bra!! YAY!! hahaha

i think your outfit was pretty SEXY today tho!! ahaha ILOVEYOU!

• 1 decade ago

My jogging outfit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you are nasty you don't have to tell other people that ...this is the internet a -lot of kids have to do research on this site (even if it's not for that purpose) be less sexual.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.