What are you wearing right now?

Im wearing jean bermuda shorts, black heels, a white zip down sweater, a strand of pink pearls, a pink bracelet, a purple ring, silver ball earrings, a purple and pink stripped headband, a white cami and white bra and pink and orange stripped panties! so let me know what you are wearing! =]

• Mitch
    Favorite Answer

Jeans, sneakers (with socks), UnderArmor short sleeve OD green t-shirt, short sleeve shirt, and boxers today because they came out of the drawer first. I just got back from the gate, so I just now took off my kevlar helmet and protective vest (that weighs like 25 pounds because of the ballistic plates).

You are a dirty, dirty girl. ;)

I'm wearing green cropped pants a plain black shirt a white beaded necklace heart earrings a fossil watch and black flip flops

eww sarah you are so nasty people have to research on this and you are putting rude and offensive terms on here...

oh by the way...

i am just got home from soccer soo i am not as sexy as you are right now soo...

i am wearing a red pre-wrap for my hair, a pink volleyball shirt, black soccer shorts, my legs are freshly shaved..YUMMY!, i am wearing a pink and white cool designed undies! and a red sports bra!! YAY!! hahaha

i think your outfit was pretty SEXY today tho!! ahaha ILOVEYOU!

My jogging outfit.

you are nasty you don't have to tell other people that ...this is the internet a -lot of kids have to do research on this site (even if it's not for that purpose) be less sexual.....