guys only!!!!!?

I am an attractive female and get told I'm beatiful alot, yet no guys approach me for dating. I'm tierd of being single, but it seems like every relationship I get in I wind up getting hurt. Why are guys so clueless when it comes to that?

Favorite Answer

we are just men. sorry.

• shaman

To a decent hard working guy such as myself, an overly attractive woman makes most of us guys intimidated due to the fact that they feel you would not even give them the time of day let alone a date. And for the most part, it is true. Guys do not like rejection therefore we try and keep ourselves out of those situations. As far as clueless, well the guys that are hurting you were most likely out for one thing anyways. Some times a nice smile or sending a guy over a drink to break ice helps.

Why are guys stupid about dating / relationships ? you might as well ask why is water wet, or the sky blue , or even why do women have secerets...lol It takes alot longer for guys to grow up and find the wisdom of a man. At 37 with 11 years of marrige and two kids I'm still looking for it. Don't give up, relax and let it

happen. Just don't expect perfection when dealing with the male

human on planet earth.

...It might be us silly guys that are sometimes difficult hun...but there are occasions that some women can be quite difficult too really! (... it might just be YOU possibly...I don't know for certain ) I don't know you personally here or nothing sweetie...but the physical beauty of a woman can sometimes be intimidating for allot of insecure unconfidant men. You seemingly feel hurt about all of this stuff unquestionably...so here is my own opinion and response to your own bewildering situation. You know what you like, want, need, and desire already hun....so go out and be the one that initiates contact with the appreciable man of your desires hun. We men do feel complimented when a desirable woman such as yourself approaches us otherwise. We DO wanna meet you darling...and we don't wanna be feeling uneasy about anything with you understandably. So approach us babe...and spar with us mentally. We love beautiful brainy women substantially. We're just simply men darling...that's all!

Be more open with guys you are around. Go up to them and talk. Smile and flirt a lot. Let them know you are not dating anyone steady at the time. Your beauty may be intimidating to most guys so you have to let them know you like them and want to date them.

Maybe you are off setting. Try to make some guy friends, also most of the beautiful girls don't get asked out bc guys assume they are taken or have no chance

Maybe confident men who have their crap together don't want to go out with somebody shallow who thinks all men are clueless?

i think i know the answer to this one.....

ur prolly not being " easy enough"

hint to us guys that u wanna date

that u wana be naughty (times ten bonus points rite there )

talk to us a lot

ull be fine

u can date me if u want =)

It doesnt matter if you are beautiful or not. There are some gorgeous girls but when in a conversation they act like vegetables.

• Dusty

Maybe you are too beautiful and you intimidate men with your looks.

maybe if ur so pretty! guys cant handle that! if not....i guess u just have bad luck...keep trying! ur find ur frog one day!