Good Morning P&S! Another monday huh? Weekend goes by soooo fast.?

Favorite Answer

i'm going to add wednesday and thursday to the weekend.will that be better for you?

Yes but my weekend was great! I'm kinda happy today though. (Usually Mondays SUCK)

School is almost out for the summer, job interview this weekend for an awesome position that I'm pretty sure I'm getting. My first and second period teacher isn't here. and we go to Six Flags next week! & I have Art 3rd period...haha, I'm just so happy about the many things I have to look forward to...

^_^

My weekend wasn't too undesirable. We spent a quiet weekend at homestead. Sunday replaced into honestly undesirable climate sensible. We had a pair of centimeters of snow dumped on us. I went for a force into city and that i'd desire to somewhat see in front of the automobile. on the instant, yet another impressive Monday, lol...i do no longer do Mondays. i'm looking forward to Friday. this is our anniversary and my hubby's b-day. we are heading into Fargo, ND. for a weekend getaway.

Good Morning. Way to fast.

Good morning. Yes, the weekend always flies by.

Good morning! Yes, too fast!

• Morning Ra-Ra !!!!

yes it does, Kids off to school myself off to work then to school. Go Mondays!!! Yeah right

Enjoy your day

Good Morning, yes it does.

Monday... YIKES! Why does Yahoo have that fugly clip with Lindsey 'skank' Lohan and Hanoi Jane up? I'm gonna hurl...

good morning !

yes it does...im looking forward to tuesday, it's monday night now for me

That's for sure! It's 5:50am now - I woke at 5:30. School soon.... grrrr p: