im emo but im one of the biggiet sport fanaticks in our school.?

i play almost every sport you can think of and when i play them im one of the best at the sport round' here. ppl say its weird that they have a emo soccer goalie or an emo softball catcher. what do i do bout this?

Favorite Answer

hell if ur good ur good and who gives a damn what happens off tha court/field!!! hell i play juss ablout evry sport 2 mii fave. is S.B.!!! i waz a catcher 4 6yrs!!! well do what u want u seem 2 hav a lot of GOOD Q's!!!

ooo and hell w/ all that "prep/jock/goth/punk/emo/poser" shizzia it's all B.S. anyway!!!

Hi emo, i'm matt and I don't label myself because I'm cool like that. Do what you want, be what you want I always say. As long as you're having a good life it shouldn't matter. Why are you an emotional goalie or emotional softball catch I don't know but I guess some people just like to be that way. It's better you be hated for who you are than to be like for whom you're not. Peace emo kid.

Firstly stop worrying about what other people say or think.

If you are happy playing sports, then carry on. You obviously have a lot of skills and abilites.

So your emo. So what. It's your choice of music and style that you are happy with.

Dont change just to suit other peoples opinions of you. You are an individual, a person. It proves the point that people 'should not judge a book by its cover'.

Carry on being you and enjoying what you enjoy.

Your more like an emo jock

which is cool

because its rare!

im a punk surfer....sometimes jock

some people think its weird

especially my cheerleading team

when people try to describe who i am on the team, they say the girl who doesnt seem like someone who cheers

lol

if you love sports

keep at it!

and if you love the emo style, music, etc..

keep with it!

its fun to through people off every once in a while

Your emo..Big deal you play sports big deal..There's emo's/goths/punx(me) In our school and preps and geeks and that's what makes the world go round right?

I hate preps anyway so lol..

why does everyone try to categorize themselves? every person is different, a unique individual.