GUYS!! If I blew you off b\c...?

I had no money and you wanted to catch up for a drink what would you think?

Update:

LOL!! I do have a job I just need to know how to budget lol

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Girl, Why wouldn't you just be honest about it? Always remember if someone is your friend, they will be certain to understand that you don't have the money to go out.If you blow them off, they are going to think you don't care about them or their feelings at all.Especially if you make a habit of blowing them off.I am sure in most cases if someone wanted you to hang out with them for a drink they care more about spending time with you,and I am certain that most would have no problem with paying for your drinks since they are the ones who asked you out in the first place.Just always remember to return the gesture to them when you do have some money.Life is all give and take.And as long as your good at both, there isn't anything to worry about.Just be honest.

Source(s): A friend is understanding,kind&respectful.
  • 1 decade ago

I wouldn't be mad but if I asked you to a drink, then I would be ready to pay and be a little confused why blew me off for that

• 1 decade ago

I'm a girl, but I'd think you had no money and offer to pay for you. If you STILL said no, I'd think you weren't interested and move on.

I hope that helps some lol. Good luck.

• rock
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

most guys would buy you a drink.......and give you a little money...........if you blew them off!!!! lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if "i" was asking "you" out for a drink, why would "you" need money?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

id think u better go getta job! pronto! dont want 2 know no cheap chic!

• kc
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

that you really didn't want to grab a drink with me, and i would move on

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.