GUYS!! If I blew you off b\c...?

I had no money and you wanted to catch up for a drink what would you think?

LOL!! I do have a job I just need to know how to budget lol

Favorite Answer

Girl, Why wouldn't you just be honest about it? Always remember if someone is your friend, they will be certain to understand that you don't have the money to go out.If you blow them off, they are going to think you don't care about them or their feelings at all.Especially if you make a habit of blowing them off.I am sure in most cases if someone wanted you to hang out with them for a drink they care more about spending time with you,and I am certain that most would have no problem with paying for your drinks since they are the ones who asked you out in the first place.Just always remember to return the gesture to them when you do have some money.Life is all give and take.And as long as your good at both, there isn't anything to worry about.Just be honest.

Source(s): A friend is understanding,kind&respectful.

I wouldn't be mad but if I asked you to a drink, then I would be ready to pay and be a little confused why blew me off for that

I'm a girl, but I'd think you had no money and offer to pay for you. If you STILL said no, I'd think you weren't interested and move on.

I hope that helps some lol. Good luck.

• rock

most guys would buy you a drink.......and give you a little money...........if you blew them off!!!! lol

if "i" was asking "you" out for a drink, why would "you" need money?

id think u better go getta job! pronto! dont want 2 know no cheap chic!

• kc

that you really didn't want to grab a drink with me, and i would move on