Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ever been in a great mood, and then you came on here and asked a few Qs, and........?

.........you ended up either bummed out or pissed because you got a lot of smartass answers from people for no good reason?

Happy crappy Monday to the P&S "downers"! : P

Yeah, I know LuLu.........<sigh>........par for the course........kinda don't care anymore....this place isn't fun like it used to be.........

• Ho
    Favorite Answer

yes, I have, it makes me sick to think there's so many crappy people, it usually people calling me names or taking something I said totally out of context, keep on though, I think you are funny.

I have felt crappy and had YOU put me in a good mood because of your funny questions. Pay no attention to the azzholes sweetie. You stay right here.

Hey, Hey. Don't let the ......s get you down. Make lemonade today out of the lemons you are getting. I say that sometimes is from immature teenagers who say things for shock value, not of interest. Give Ralph a beer next time you go on your backyard. Peace,

I don't ever recall that happening. I am usually in a happy mood though. So I am sure it has happened.

Yes, it happens in the Sports section.

• gone

I know the feeling, so today i am not asking, dont feel like being put down :) hugZ

Oh SPUN! ((hug))) Don't take it bad. Take a sad song and make it better. Ignore them.

PS: You know somebody gonna report you right? :)

Been there done that!. Learnt my lesson and have moved on.

Cheer up :)

yeah - i think some people are happy to be grumpy