Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ever been in a great mood, and then you came on here and asked a few Qs, and........?

.........you ended up either bummed out or pissed because you got a lot of smartass answers from people for no good reason?

Happy crappy Monday to the P&S "downers"! : P

Update:

Yeah, I know LuLu.........<sigh>........par for the course........kinda don't care anymore....this place isn't fun like it used to be.........

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Ho
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, I have, it makes me sick to think there's so many crappy people, it usually people calling me names or taking something I said totally out of context, keep on though, I think you are funny.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have felt crappy and had YOU put me in a good mood because of your funny questions. Pay no attention to the azzholes sweetie. You stay right here.

• 1 decade ago

Hey, Hey. Don't let the ......s get you down. Make lemonade today out of the lemons you are getting. I say that sometimes is from immature teenagers who say things for shock value, not of interest. Give Ralph a beer next time you go on your backyard. Peace,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't ever recall that happening. I am usually in a happy mood though. So I am sure it has happened.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, it happens in the Sports section.

• gone
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I know the feeling, so today i am not asking, dont feel like being put down :) hugZ

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh SPUN! ((hug))) Don't take it bad. Take a sad song and make it better. Ignore them.

PS: You know somebody gonna report you right? :)

• 1 decade ago

Been there done that!. Learnt my lesson and have moved on.

Cheer up :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah - i think some people are happy to be grumpy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.