Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

Saging upper eye lids. Is there anything to lift lids. Starting to effect vision when I look up.?

• Sandy
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it's called Blepharoplasty.

As you age, your eyelids stretch, muscles weaken and excess fat gathers above and below your eyelids. This can cause sagging eyebrows, drooping upper lids and bags under your eyes. Baggy skin can even impair vision and make you look and feel older.

Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty (BLEF-uh-ro-plas-te), repairs droopy eyelids by removing excess skin, muscle and fat. To help decide if this surgery is right for you, find out what you can realistically expect and the benefits and risks involved.

Click on the link to learn more.

Yes, it's called an eye lift and it's done by a plastic surgeon. I have no idea of the cost, but if it is interfering with your vision there is a good chance health insurance will pay for at least part of the repair cost. Relatively speaking it's not a bad surgery and doesn't take a lot to recover from. They do the repairs in the crease of the lid, which hides it all and you end up without the overhanging extra skin.

Source(s): nurse

Yes, it is a surgical procedure. It is about $2500-5000. I had mine eyes done in Costa Rica for less then half the price. My eyes look great. The inflammation after the procedure was crazy! I looked so strange! I stayed in hotel room for 1 week. But after 2-3 week my eyes looked normal again and the sagging was gone and they look great now.

Twitches are so stressful. for more advantageous or less a month I had this twitch in my left eye forehead, and it might want to come and flow such loads of circumstances an afternoon, i could not stand it. it finally went away, yet till then you truly in simple terms ought to attend to the annoyance and attempt now to not imagine about it. i be conscious of, it sucks.

my grandma had that too. She had surgery to remove the extra skin.

http://foreverbags.jimdo.com/

buy a great handbags