I am in love with a girl in Australia, she most likely cant come here, I have little to no cash.?

And I am so awkward when it comes to these things I don't even know if she has feelings for me. I have told her how I feel but she never gave a full answer. She only said she really likes me but cant be in a true relationship with me because her last long distance relationship ended in heart break. This statement only caused me to start and make plans of going out to visit her, see if it can really work, and if things feel good ask her if she wants me to come back out to stay with her. It is extreme, but I have really fallen in love with her, and I feel if I give up without trying my hardest, than I'm pretty much worthless. My problem is approaching her. She's been out of touch for a while because if her family. and things are vague. I'm not even sure if she has a boyfriend now. When I get in touch with her again, I want to talk with her about how strongly I feel about this. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

SAVE UP!

how old are you? Get a JOB! SAVE UP!! nobody will earn money for you. oh yeah.. calling her would be good.. skype and yahoo charge only 1 US cent per minute.. you need to have a credit card..

By the way, the first person to fall in love loses.. buddy, there are alot of other girls out there..