Wouldt it of been easy for our government to just plant a couple of WMD's in Iraq?

Wouldnt-my bad!

Favorite Answer

the fact that they did not plant WMD's shows some degree of honesty and integrity. Don't you think?

If the intellegence was wrong, they have owned up to it.

I'll probably get thumbs down because it is not what you want to hear. thats ok, I'm allowed my opinion even if you dont think so

even if they had found a million wmds in iraq the liberals would still be whining because they are scared to death that the people of the world will start taking americans seriously again

they could have or, much extra actual, basically introduced that they had stumbled on it. this is different from they have been going to allow the popular public cope with or learn it had they stumbled on any. in actual actuality, although the numerous coverage flaws and blunders, and although the hysteria of the media, continuously giving thank you to sensationalism and conspiracy theorists, the USA fairly does not perform in that way. yet to respond to your question, I fairly have little question it could have been particularly person-friendly for our government to plant WMD's in Iraq.

That is too easy, the government likes to do things the hard way.

"'have" not "of"

Wouldn't it HAVE been easy. Bush said we had found mobile weapons labs one month after his own task force had determined the labs weren't bio labs. So, I figure if they thought they could get away with it, they would have done it. It's probably not as easy to pull off as you say.

• FOA

Sure it would have been , but we probably know

what happened and kept our mouths shut for security reasons.

What security reasons? If you could talk to the press about it it would no longer be secure.

exactly the Point! If saddam just let the inspectors in he would still be in power. HE SAID HE HAD THEM as did the entire Clinton Administration and our next president! The UK ,the French, Turkey and China and Russia all said he had them.......

I'm surprised the Bush administration didn't try that. They seem to have no scruples at all. Just like our enemies.

No need to anymore. All the hippies and liberals are calling for us to leave. We should leave and let all the Iraqis over there die.