my relative is always putting me down because?

she is tall and skinny she has told me that my body looks like a guys i have broad shoulders and a thicker waistshe is coming over in 2 weeks and i want to get my waist down so she cant point it out anymore i need help on how to look better i am 36 28 37, im guessin she is 34 26 37 i know this is very superficial, but to me when she says that it hurts and i dont want it ne more

• kimba
    Favorite Answer

stop worrying about what she says and be happy with your own body.

People come in all shapes and sizes and we should be happy if the one we're in is strong and healthy

Have you asked yourself, why is she so worried about your body??? Don't worry about her own insecurities..you may think she has a perfect body and good self-esteem..but could be the other way around.

She is acting very shallow....you are just fine the way you are. No 2 bodies are alike.

Next time she says something to you..tell her to work on her personality and finesse ..instead of worrying about you!

• Instead of worrying about what she'll say or changing yourself to avoid it, tell her to f*** off and point out some 'deficiency' in her appearance. She has no right to talk to you that way and will stop once you stand up for yourself.

Her stats aren't perfect either. 34 bust is kind of small compared to her waist and hip measurements.

Start running and doing crunches! Also, bring down your caloric intake. If you want to lose that much weight you have to cut your calories and burn off more than you intake.

DRINK WATER! Good luck!

wat a cow!! my brother is a proffessional coach and his simple rule for losing weight is energy in = energy out... but its not gonna happen in two weeks without serious damage to your body... try dressing thinner.. to accentuate your best features... pencil skirts and high waist pants are great to give you a waist... but the fact is your probably gorgeous in your own right and no-one should tell you otherwise