Application Letter Rejection. Star?

Baxter Conners

Vice President

Company 203

203 Wall St.

New York, NY 10015

Dear Mr. Conners,

Thank you for your letter of February 17th. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your bank.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite Company 203's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXX

Favorite Answer

lol i think i need to do that to all the comanies that have rejected me

April 30, 2007

Dear Ms. Shine

Thank you for your letter refusing our refusal. We at Company 203 get many letters refusing our refusals and we regret to inform you we must refuse your refusal. At this point we are unable to refuse any more refusals as our Refusal Department has refused to accept any more refusals.

If you wish to refuse this refusal, we suggest you begin employment immediately. Report to work on Monday, May 7th. Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,

Baxter Conners

Vice President

Company 203

203 Wall St.

New York, NY 10015

hey you are too late

if u posted it one month back i will use it for more than 5 times and giv u a STAR

anyway nice and keep on we r ready to laugh

• Cute!

• cats

Ha Ha! Funny! lol! 10!

Good one!

• Todd B

Hahahaha, that's great!

Lol, that was really funny!!

lol maybe I should have tried that!

haha....that's one to remember