NA
NA asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

What makes YOU laugh?

So I was watching the morning news last week and they had a segment that said how laughing can be very healthy! It relives stress...and stress is a very terrible thing these days!! (I know with working full time, raising my 3 young siblings, and working three time - sometimes i feel like the stress is going kill me!)....

I've been taking some action to manage/control/get rid of stress...I made an appointment for a massage (I get one about every 3 or 4 months) for Thursday (my 20th birthday, i'm treating myself ;) )... and THAT always helps melt away the stress....

But laughing is so much cheeper!!...and I love to do it.

I'm just wondering, what makes YOU laugh?

Favorite Answer

Hi!

My children and the funny things they do and say. My two year old never fails to amaze me with the ways he tries to get out of trouble. Like when he blames his brother when his brother was with me the whole time. Just silly.

Also, when people fall...I just find it so funny...I know, knock on wood.

Take care.

simple things, like a good joke, a good movie, the smell of a delicious or inviting food or a line someone said, a picture i see, an action someone does, a memory, or a funny thought.

jokes! or just get together with friends and act crazy! that should get you a good laugh... one more thing you could do is go to Entertainment and Music-> Jokes and Riddles, and read a couple of jokes from there.. its worth! cya

what makes me laugh is when my little girl comes out with something right off the wall; when a friend tells me a good

JOKE and just being with my friends and my little girl.

all your story make me laugh

are you laughing or scaring from stress

just do meditation

keep faith in God

Drink Plenty of Water before bed tea as you can

A joke

Tks for asking. I laugh when something tickles me.

• zza

oh a lot of things!but mostly my family because (im the youngenst no sibs) i love 2 see them laugh...i mostly make them laugh!

babies giggling

watch this video of a baby giggling and you will be laughing...it's so funny!

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=203514&fr=sl...

idiots, losers, freaks, everyone but me lol jk