Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you think I'm wrong to be mad with my husband?

He gave me a surprise birthday party yesterday, which was

nice but after everyone sang happy birthday he put me over his lap and gave me a birthday spanking. Well I never was so embarressed not to mention my sore butt this morning.

Favorite Answer

If he hit you hard enough for it to hurt, then yeah- you should be mad at him.

Has he ever spanked you before? If not, he should have checked out beforehand how you'd react - maybe by saying jokingly a few days before "Soon be time for your birthday spanking, honey," and seeing how you responded. Also if you're still sore sounds like he did it a bit too hard - unless you're really into it, a birthday spanking should be playful and fairly light.

Still, it was evidently meant in fun, so don't be too hard on the poor dope. The suggestion that you should get him back when it's his birthday sounds like a very good one.

I know my wife would be a little bit more than put out if I did something like that. It may sound cute to some, but I do think that it would embarrass a lady, especially on her Birthday. If this is the best you can do for your wife on her Birthday, you have a lot to learn about women.

You should appreciate the surprise party.. but the spanking I think that went a little too far..

Be mad at him for the spanking..

I guess your sore butt explains how old you are. Was he drunk? He was just playing out the little child thats left in him. On his b-day, have two big guys hold him down and return the favor. LOL

NO, I wouldn't be mad....he did it out of love, and probably was more excited about your surprise party and went a bit overboard.

No i dont think u should be mad. He was just been sweet. I wish my hubby with be sweet sometimes. U know guys dont know how 2 be romantic. so they do stupid things and they think that is romantic.

Making up is nice. Hang him out to dry a bit longer.

He was probably trying to be funny and got carried away. You know him better than we do. If he's a prankster than he's probably sorry. Being mad never solves anything. Smack him on his fanny and call it a day. Happy Birthday!

He's just being real cheeky, dont be mad. Just tell him you didnt really enjoyed that, maybe in the bedroom then...

• ew why did he give you that and not ask you what you wanted! it sounds more like he wanted it then you and it was your bday! but he did throw you a bday party which was nice but maybe just tell him how you feel and tell him that it hurt or something! but i wouldnt make to big a deal out of it! =]]