How to trick a strongly religious girl?

Actually I'm in love with a girl who is strong christian and being very religious, she doesn't want to have se*x before marriage and she said she loves me but can't have it until marriage.

I told her that it's fine to have it because majority of christians of this country commit adultery and it's fine, she'll be forgiven for any sin at the end of her life, so it's fine. But she won't be ready to get off.... DAMN!

I'm not willing to marry without giving it a long thought but I atleast need to have some fun with her, can you please offer me some tips about getting her off?

Favorite Answer

Get her blind drunk.

I do not think you in love with the girl you mentioned. You just want to take advantage only to get sex with her and your reason that most christian commit adultery. Shame on you! If you are not christian, then you also like to commit adultery. How hypocrite you are! Why do use religion to do anything what you want? Do you know why? It is an indication that a person like you, is the person who does not want to take responsibility. Everything is God's will, even though it is your own action. Isn't it easy to be so morally low?

First of all, the way you describe your relationship with this girl is very underdeveloped, so I advise you to respect her beliefs and her feelings on the issue of having sex. There are numerous beneficial reasons why people don't have sex before marriage. STD's, unwanted pregnancies, emotional complexes, dissaproval of God, etc.

Secondly, it's true that millions of people commit adultery, but who said that it's fine? The Bible clearly states in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11: "What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom."

Now, where does it say that commiting adultery is fine? My overall advice to you is: stop using the judgement of your private area and start using your brain.

Source(s): Common sense.

Take a cold shower and wait. If she can wait, so can you. If you don't want to marry her, stop stringing her along and tell her to find another Christian who's willing to wait.

After thinking about your question, I suspect she'd be better off without someone who just wants to use her for sex. If you were in love with her, you wouldn't be trying to figure out ways to get around her committment.

this is a tough one friend, unless she is like really freakin hot she probably won't have sex for the rest of her life so if you think about that it will either help you hold out, or you will just realize that there are plenty of women that will put out.

You obviously don't love her or you would respect her choice. If I were you, I'd break up with her and find someone who wants to have sex.

i thought christianity taught you to stay away from something like that?

why do you need to have fun with her first. look at the sexually transmitted deceases in your country, or the amount of children who have no clue who the father is. or the vast vast amount of women in your country that kill their babies because pregnancy is kinda inconvenient just now. your western throw away society loaded with decadence, revolts me. Tip is stay away from this pious lady.

Go find yourself a women and leave that one alone !!!

Forget the stupid love crap and find you a smart woman.

try doing what your daddy does to you. but she is probably repulsed by you