Why are you so happy/sad today?

• prchik
    Favorite Answer

im happy cuz i was put on first shift at my job which is great compared to previous shift (2to11pm) but im sad cuz now i have to wake up at the crack of dawn. and i love to sleep

• I am sad because the question in my paper exam this afternoon is kinda hard to answer but I am happy because I still can answer it.

I'm happy because the sun is out!

I'm happy because last Friday I had an electric shock put through my heart to get it beating properly, and it is, right now

• ilzjux

I am sad because it's another Monday, another work week and I am happy because it's raining. Imlove to watch rain coming down the sky. :)

happy you visited my profile sad you are not contactable your email id is invisible ok jennifer good morning

• tom r

Because im just so happy today....

• JenJen

I slept good, and I'm naturally a happy person. How about you?

right now i am sad because its monday and i have to be at work in 10 minuites. bye

I am sad because it is the 17th year anniversary that my wife died, and I miss her terribly.