Men, do you regret your partners abortion? Or not? How did it affect you?

We often hear the female perspective, but I wonder how men react even if the event happened in the past. I know that this is a difficult topic, please do not reply unless you have actual experieces to share.

• Mami
    Favorite Answer

I asked my boyfriend. I had an abortion a few months ago. We have a 4 1/2 month old daughter, and yes we do use condoms and I was on the pill, so it was a freak accident.

This is what he said:

I don't regret my girl's abortion because we already have another one. And if she had decided to get an abortion with our daughter, I would have supported her. But she was against abortions and so I felt that we had to deal with it. And we did. We are not financially stable, but are able to get our daughter everything she needs.

With the abortion she got 2 months ago, I know it hurt her, and I try my best to support her to this day on the decision we both made. Seriously, I don't dwell on things that happened in the past, because this is the future and whats done is done. We prayed for God to give us advice on what to do, and we both felt that this was the right decision in our lives.

Steve Sapp