NoName asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Why does my gf fall asleep on my lap?

i really dont like it because she always does it at parties when we've been there for hours and i really like to get up and move around not just sit there and wait for her to wake up...what should i do? just throw her off of me when she falls asleep?

Favorite Answer

Falling asleep at a party??? Wake her up or leave her home.

She is in love with you. She trusts you. She gains pleasure from your lap just as a child gets pleasure from her mom. Love her when she falls asleep. She will respond your love in the same way. You g/f is a nice girl. She should be loved equally and not to throw away just like a senseless child does.

no way girl don't like throwing off, she sleep on your lap because she think it romantic , you know sitting in a quiet afternoon laying on her boyfriend lap is quite romantic, wellthere are 3 spot girl like to lay on, shoulder, chest and the lap, so if you don't like her sleeping in your lap just carefuly lift her head onto your shoulder or chess.

Source(s): try my ideas, trust me my brother got lot of girl friend and she do the samething.

well she trusts u enuf to do that and feel safe just wake her up jently get her to take som of thows tablets that keep u awake befor u go out x

shake ur leg before she fall asleep. saying that's juz ur reflect action.she'll piss off a lil bit but then she'll be ok

You have asked the same question under a different profile many many many times before.Just go away .You are reported.

☼ thank you for information pain-in-the-back! Don’t report on him; I think it’s just a little innocent fetish of his; it’s like a ramp for a handicapped; why not?

Dude you need too leave her at home.

you my dear have asked this question before....over and over again......maybe you just bore the he(( out of her.