What do we think of Kona?

I've only heard it on a movie...so I'm thinking of using it when/if I have a son. what about middle names though?

Kona Graham

Kona Joel

Kona Gage

Kona Blaze

Any other suggestions? ...And which do you LOVE?

I also like the name Westley, like off The Princess Bride.

It's not for a baby..It's for a boy that will grow up and stop being a baby..

Kona Boy Gaelic World rule

I really hate it when people don't read the question. I know all the cons of naming a child something different than 'Joshua' and 'Jacob' I hate my name too because I grew up getting called to the office as a boy. So shut up with that crap and do what the question says. Sheesh. No one gives a crap that your two cents happens to be the same lecture everyone gives everyone under 30 here.

• Favorite Answer

I LOVE IT!

I love unique names! I love when people used different names other than the "typical" ones. Rockon!

My fave of those is

KONA BLAZE

Now that is a cool name!!

I like Gage too, but Blaze is my fave :)

Kona is also a city on the Big Island of Hawaii :) FYI :)

Keep rockin with the creative names! I like it!

Kona is different. I don't know exactly whether or not I like it in the first name spot. But, you did a good job picking out middle names, that I like it more.

My favorites are Kona Joel and Kona Blaze (but I only like the Blaise spelling)

However, Kona Westley honestly sounds the best to me!

Kona Gage

I don't care for the name Kona, sorry. I do like the middle names you've chosen in Graham, Joel and Gage, though not Blaze.

I don't care for the name Westley either.

I love the names Logan and Colby for boys.

I personally dont like Kona but the best out of the middle names I think is Joel,love that name! Its up to you at the end of the day though so I wouldnt take to heart what is said on here!

Kona I don't know how I pronounce Calypso, and when ur calling a cat or any animal there names should b easy too say, that's what I think

the middle name that I like the most are Kona Westley, Kona Gage and Kona Graham.

Kona Joel sounds nice!

Kona is a type of coffee. It's also an island in Hawaii. Personally, I don't think it's cool to name your kid after an island.

If I had to choose though, Kona Blaze. It's no use naming your child Kona, then giving him a nerdy middle name like Joel.

Westley is much cooler. I prefer the spelling "Wesley," though, which is much more common.

Sorry...I really don't like Kona. Reminds me of conehead.

And as much as I love the Princess Bride.... I really don't like the name Westley for a baby.

How about Jackson, Tomas, Elih, Jarad, Deegan, Jai, Kye or Jesse? These are names of my kids and nephews that I love!

But hey, it's your baby...call him what YOU want!