Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

How do i become a muslim?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This question is very interesting. All you need to do is, go to the nearest mosque or some Islamic community centre and the Imam of that mosque will tell you in detail. It's not difficult; you only need to recite the Kalima with belief in your heart. Good luck and may God bless you.

Source(s): I am a Muslim.
  • 1 decade ago

First, I hope you live where freedom of religion exists. Second , sacrifice on your part will be demanded. Third, go to a Mosque and ask questions like why do I want to become a Muslim ? If the answer is more than what you can do, then find another path. Believing in peace and believing in God makes you a Christian and a Muslim. Why not just have faith in God for yourself and prayer for your salvation ? Are you not strong enough to believe for yourself without the dictates of the Koran ?

• 1 decade ago

Do you want to bemd down before a picture or before a dall of Mohamed or anyelse?

Do you believe that the people already reached the Moon and they sending sattelites in the Universe?

Do you believe that now we live in the year of 1600?!This is by the mohamedans or muslims.Do you want every day pray 5 times?Do you want to read only the Koran and no books and no science because muslims reject all?Do you want be crazy after that all?Then be a muslim....

• 1 decade ago

Go and have a serious and in-depth discussion with a Muslim cleric before you decide as this is not to be taken lightly or by whim of the moment. You must be assured in your heart and mind before joining any religious order.

Source(s): Logic
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Become a Christian-You have an actual chance of getting to heaven and your sins will be forgiven. Jesus is alive. Muslims cannot say the same thing about Allah.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get a rug that is about 3 feet wide and 6 feet deep and point it toward Mecca. You will have to join to find out where Mecca is. A better solution to your problem is to sit in a quiet place, bow your head and talk to God from your heart. He will listen.

You do not not have to be a Muslim, Christian or Jew to talk to God.

• 1 decade ago

Learn and study first , knowing that u found the right path deep inside is much more important than having a certificate that u embarced Islam

u can go to an Islamic Center , or simply a mosque

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You recite the Shahada:

"There is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of God. There is no God but Allah and I testify that Muhammad..."

Live the 5 Pillars, continue learning arabic and the Qu'ran.

and finish up toward the end of your life with the Hajj.

But the Shahada is all it takes.

• Red
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Your too modern to be a Muslim.

• 1 decade ago

Visit a mosque and tell them that you want to learn more about Islam and are thinking about joining the faith.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.