i have no friends.just divorced. only friend is married.how do i meet new peopleand make friends?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Only you can answer this question. There are an enormous array of interests out there. You need to determine what interests you would like your new friend to have. Someone close to your social, education and financial level are good points to look at. Be very careful to steer clear of anyone that could drag you down

• 1 decade ago

Go to art shows take a class and learn how to paint take a photography class go to a store when they are giving lessons on how to do things College classes join a gym join a wakling bikeing or running club Start a book club get innvovled in the community Yoga class The best place StarBucks .Ballroom or beely danceing class the options are unlimited

Source(s): art
  • 1 decade ago

Dont Just sit down there and lament, there is more to life than wife or children. what about going in to charity activities, really helping people in need, not really with money, but your time, visit the hospital just to hello to someone on hospital bed, or go to club and have fun but dont be drunk because after the beer cleared you will go back to square one. what about thanking God for giving you this great health, you cant by with money it is a gift.

• I don't know if you are for or against church , but SOME churches have singles groups for

people that are divorced or just never married you

MAY want to try that

take care, give it time & good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Join the Sierra Club and go hiking with groups, join the Audubon Society and go bird watching with groups; do volunteer work with a group. Group, group, group -- join, join, join.

• va757
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

take a class at your local community college, join the "y", start a book club any of these ideas should help good luck!!

Source(s): friend of newly single mom.
  • 1 decade ago

slowly and cautionesly..........(sp).

whats the hurry?

take time for yourself and well, heal, and grow from this latter relationship that your getting out of...........

best of luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sec---------try a dating service such as eharmony.com-----------and practice wearing a friendly smile

• 1 decade ago

cm n chat wth me.................... rupeshroy4u@yahoo.co.in

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.