i need guys opinions on this one.. no lying please!?

ok i just wanted to know.. is it really possible for a guy to only be interested in ONE girl.. and no this doesnt mean "this girls hot and that girls hot" i mean you truly only love one girl & your too into her to even notice other girls. this is what my boyfriend constantly tells me & i want to believe him but i just have this opinion of guys always being pigs no matter what they tell you. but ive been with him for over 2 years now & i really do feel that he loves me.. i'm just scared i'm gonna lose him to some other girl. what do yous think? please be honest... & it would be better if ur in a serious relationship or have really been in love before.. thanks!

Favorite Answer

babygirl-------please give him the benefit of the doubt----------there are actually nearly as many women who cheat as there are men who do according to recent surveys-------yes---some of us guys are a one woman man and prefer to be "IF" our needs are being fully met at home------------however the caution is if you let him go hungry for far too long he will find a place to fill his needs-----and it works the same way for you ladies as well

• Ciel

OK, I'm a woman, so I shouldn't be answering this question but I just wanted to say that of course a guy can love only one woman. My grandparents have been together for over 50 years. My grandpa loves my grandma with his whole heart. He has never cheated on her and never looked to another women for intimacy. If your guy says he loves you like he does, don't push him away by not believing him and by being insecure, that's the best way to have him looking at other women. Don't let some jerk from a previous relationship ruin this one for you. Good luck!

You have to work on your own self esteem, and your own problems with men in the past before you let them poison a really good chance for happiness.

Even in your question you doubt that strangers will tell you the truth. This is a problem. If you distrust all men, you rule out your own happiness.

Get 1 on 1 counselling.

its normal to feel the way you do, and yes it is possible for a guy to love just one girl. Wemust always accpet that men notice other women, and there is no harm in looking, as long as he doesnt touch. Just like how we would notice a handsome men, while we're in love with our own man, its completely normal, as long as one doesnt take it too far

• gone

I think he needs to be honest with you before any one of us can be honest with you. I think you really need to sit down with him and tell him you don't feel comfortable when he talks like that. All guys aren't pigs! He just seems rather immature. Girls usually mature faster than guys so this is probably a case in point. Be honest and let him know what you expect. If he can't fit the bill, move on.

I intend to be honest, as you have asked. That ought not to invite abuse-guys always being pigs kind. OK? here goes. Men like variety. It is in their DNA. Monogamy is socially and culturally enforced. Any number of societies do not frown on multi-partners and they are no worse of for that. By insisting that monogamy is virtuous we encourage neurosis (based on fear of loss of loved one), envy (based on negative comparisons), demands for loyalty (which are difficult to sustain). We expect to receive from relationships a lot more than we are able to give. Failed expectations lead us to even more exaggerated expectations. Men will be men-like or don't.

I've been married for 10yrs. to a wonderful woman, we have our ups and downs like in any relationship and I have never cheated on her. I will admit there have been times that I will see another woman and my mind will go DAAAAAMMMMNNN she is beautiful or hot. I think that's the nature of the beast in men. I'm sure my wife has seen another guy and said he is fine or whatever. I know my heart belongs with my wife and her with mine.We might be married but not dead. He will notice other women but in order to have a successful relationship you are going to have to trust him and take it on faith that he will not cheat on you.

Well, I've been divorced twice and married three times. What that means is that love is extremely complicated and near impossible to pin down. My first wife left me for another fellow; I left my 2nde wife for my current wife of some 20 years now. I loved them all and they loved me, but things change..... Good luck!

believe your instincts. diverse adult males have diverse personalities it really is also a chalenge for females. yet continuously remeber that in this subject, you're the captain. and also you're finding out a a probability lengthy time period major different. you've the right to go back to a decision, you've the right to reject..playing demanding-to-get might want to convey out what authentic personality of a guy and infrequently his real intentions...

Yeh guys can only like one girl. I'm a guy I like a girl but only her and if you have been with him for so long don't worry. Most guys give up after mabey 2hours ( ha ha ha) just kiding.

You have a great chance

Source(s): My complex mind