How can I loss weight for summer....(read details)?

Ok well my friend always has a pool party...and i always ware a full piece bathing suit. How can i slim down with out buying anything? I want to ware the 2 piece to her party. BUT I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING TO DO IT!!!

Favorite Answer

start by juicing fruits and vegetable mix/and use a good size bottle to lust you all day/

tip / more fruit in the mix this whey the veg flavor is not to strong for you,plus is more tastefully this whey

eat smaller portions and more protein,less starch

trust me you going to be gorges and stunning!

not that you are not now!

just more!!!!!!!!

PS. if you want recommendations on what fruits and vegetables!!! dont hesitate to send me an e-mail!!!!!

Source(s): take care baby doll!!!

I lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Here is how I did it.

1. Every morning get up and walk for 45 minutes. You can start with less time, but you want to get up to 45 minutes, and it must be fast walk. You want your heart rate to go up. It must be in the morning, it kick starts your metabolism.

2. I cut out Red Meat, and fatty foods. Boneless skinnless chicken breast, baked, or grilled, rice and vegetables (steamed).

3. Eat half. Just eat half of what you normally eat. Put 1/2 on your plate, and put the rest away. Cook less. When you go to fast food, get salads only. Or grilled chicken. No fries, only diet soda. Or water.

It will work, once you get into a routine, you will get hooked on the results, and you will keep the routine. It has been over a year for me.

Also start counting your calories. Write them down. You would be amazed as to how much more aware you are of your caloric intake, if you actually write it down. We recently discovered a site that offers a great program that counts calories, as well as keeps track of everything. It allows multiple users, so everyone in the family can keep track. They offer a free 7 day trial, and so far I am very impressed with the product. Try the 7 days and see. It allows you to add the exercise that you do during the day, which increases the amount of calories you can take in. Very Cool!!

http://www.calorieking.com/

A sight with some really cool diet calculators and interesting calorie counting calculators is here. Check it out.

http://www.caloriesperhour.com/

Check out my before and after pic at my yahoo 360 page

http://profiles.yahoo.com/gorillamyke

Stay motivated, and get up and walk every day. I seriously lost all my weight starting off my day on my walk.

Good LUCK!

have fun when you get back to work twirl 123 times in your office chair try not to puke

jog on the treadmill at 4 mph for 25 minutes or at 7 mph for 9 minutes

replace your scale with a tape measure aim for 32 1 2 inches or less for women and 35 inches or less for men

Flaxseeds will help you in lossing weight

The mix of cardio and toning five times a week will keep metabolism humming

fly a kite for 20 minutes

ditch the mayo cheese and top bun if you want to scrape off 250 calories from a restaurant sandwich

pass on pop youll be amazed by how much weight you drop by simply switching to water