how can I make a boy to fel in love with me?

Favorite Answer

I am not gay but I have alot of friends that are gay...I have to DISAGREE with the 1st answer - just because a person is gay does not make them "easy". IT is no different than a straight person. Geezzz....

Ok - I am not an expert but I have alot of friends.....1st you cant MAKE anyone fall in love with you....you can however make it so that they will think of you constantly. Little things...

1. get him a keychain that has a phrase that will remind him of you

2. give him a card and let him know that if he ever needs a friend for any reason you will be there for him

3. if you cook make him something that is one of YOUR specialities - lasagna, something that he will remember

4. come up with a playname....nothing cutesy.....just something that will be said often yet when he hears it he will think of you....remember that movie "Ghost" and they had the word "ditto" for "I love you"....do something similar....it works

These are just some ideas....good luck to you

You're a boy aren't you?

How old are you?

I think most Gay people are usually easy...so just tell him you like him...

haha peek a boo is absolutely right. them f.ags are so easy. and plus, u shouldnt be liking boys man...go out and grab sum titties.

Source(s): Profound and highly renowned homophobe

you cant make anyone fall in love with you they have to want to fall in love on their own mind and heart.... making someone is no such thing. forcing yes!!!!!!

Be yourself! If he doesn't like you for you - he isn't worth your precious time.

Oh, I don't know...with a gun or a very large rock, maybe?

You can't he has to love you on his own.

i agree with the first answerer.

strange things r going on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!