How can I tell a co-worker his shirt is inside out?

We have to be here by 5AM. This morning, his shirt is on inside out. Is there a way that I can bring this up to him and not embarrass him? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

It's best to be honest and open with these matters. He will respect you and trust you more for it afterwards. Just approach him discreetly and mention it. Personally, I would be eternally grateful if a colleague pointed out such problems to me...

Source(s): Common sense

Just ask him. So what? I'm wearing a sweater that looks like it's inside out when it's not and I get asked if it's inside out all day. It's not really that big of a deal and I'm sure he would rather know so he can go fix it than not know.

Say just that. Without making a scene in front of co-workers.

Just go over to him and gently tug at the label on the collar and say 'that bit is supposed to be on the inside''

• floy

Yeah, in basic terms with the aid of fact i comprehend that if i do no longer tell them, somebody else will, and then they are going to be pissed and are available lower back and inquire from me, "Why did no longer you tell me?" and that i will finally end up asserting something propose like, "in view which you're a heartless cow who merits to die in a pit?" and then i would be escorted of the premises. it somewhat is in basic terms extra handy to avert all of that.

Just walk up to him when nobody else can hear and say, "fyi - I think you're shirt's inside out."

just pat him on the back and say " hey are you making a new fashion statement " your shirts inside out....laugh and walk away... but say it when no one else is around to hear your convo

If hes a jokeable type, when hes walking past or whatever say quietly "Thats a nice shirt your wearing" hell look down and realise his foolishness! if i were him i would be laughing my head off!

Quietly, pull him to the side and simply tell him. Not a huge issue, and do not make it one. Tell him quietly. I am sure he will appreciate your efforts. God bless****

pull him aside and tell him. it would be far more embarrassing for everyone else at work to see it too.