how do i get my wife to iniate sex more?

I love her very much,but i'm getting tired of always having to make the first move.We've been married 8 years now,I don't think it's because she'to shy.Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

To warm up a woman for sex at night you have to start before breakfast.. Tell her she looks beautiful at breakfast. Call her during the day to say that you love her. Come home from work and shower, shave and smell good. Tell her how delicious dinner was. Put the kids to bed. Don't yell. Rub her back (or feet, hands) while watching TV. Say absolutely NOTHING about sex.. I quarantee that if you do this that the sex will come. Women equal love with sex. Men equal sex with sex.. totally different! Good Luck!!

I think dry spells should have a reset button. Stop bothering her about it and trying to initiate. Leave her in a long dry spell. Then suggest a weekend away without the kids. Don't mention sex at all. That should help reset things.

As a woman, I would say that it makes things worse, not better, when the man keeps bothering you about sex. She probably wants to want it more, but she doesn't right now. She probably just wants a break. It doesn't mean she won't want it later, it's just that it's a chore right now. That's why I say, leave her alone for a long time, and take her out of her environment to give her a break.

read to her out of a quantum mechanics text book, and she'll be romantic in no time just to shut you up.Tell her the captain of the woman's bowling league wants to sign her up, the team needs the muscle. Ask her if it's ok to come home with a pair of 20 yr old twins. see if she wants a set. of males.Tell her that your going to get a tattoo of her , buns up, with the words, 'Hang on for 8 seconds' Win big, and she'll be glad to share. Lose big, and you'll be handed your head.. You can have this tattoo anywhere, she can have it only in specific places. If she doesn't want the tattoo, tell her that she needs to break Mr Friendly out of his mold. You won't need a wax job, hitting Mr Friendly , so hard that the wax pops out of your ears is not romantic. enuff...

• Liz

Why don't you try initiating helping her around the house more, that might put her in the mood. Most women who look at sex with their husbands as a chore to be gotten over with are so tired from their daily household chores they don't know if they're coming or going.

What does it matter that you go first, as long as someone does. Women aren't the same as men and have different feelings. Usually the first few days before a period a woman is ready to go, after that, they slow down. It's a matter of hormones. You can't be "hot to trot" all the time.

Ask her if you can rub her back with oil. Mine loves that . Then proceed in doggy style. Gets her going every time. Try that. Do a lot of oral on her after you take a shower together to her. She'll do the same for you. 69.

talk to her, sounds like an abvious thing, but you'll be surprised, tell her when u both in bed late at night or early in the morning, when u just lazying in bed (prefereably on a sunday!) tell her what ud find very sexy, tell her you fantasize about her initiating sex, sometimes women take things for granted, and she thinks you like initiating sex yourself, maybe thats why. No harm in trying... I would want my man to tell me.

Just communicate with her about it and let her know how you really feel. Take her out on a date....dinner ect....take the night in a hotel room with some wine and make her feel special. Talk to her in a loving way and let her know your needs. good luck sweetie.

TAKE HER TO A NICE ROMANTIC DINNER AT DINNNER TELL HER HOW YOU HAVE THIS FANTISY THAT SHE HAD HER WAY WITH YOU AND WHAT A TURN ON IT WOULD B EFOR YOU IF WHEN YOU GOT HOME THAT SHE WOULD SEDUCE YOU ALL NIGHT LONG ! WHAT WOMAN COULD NOT WANT TO MAKE HER MANS FANTISY COME TRUE THEN AFTER WARD TELLL YOU COULD HANDLE THAT ON A REGULAR BASES GOOD LUCK

You should try to discover if she really enjoys... if not, then she'll have to learn how. I know a lot of women that do not seem to like sex too much. I think that they do not how to. For us, it is more difficult than for men. Help her discover it. She'll change. besos!