Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 decade ago

Does permanent marker wash off clothes?

I want to make a shirt with Sharpie written on it, but I don't know if it'll wash off. Will it?

The shirt is a plain white cotton shirt.

Favorite Answer

Try proxide .Yes it sounds funny but it works

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Does permanent marker wash off clothes?

Source(s): permanent marker wash clothes: https://shortly.im/R7Zzy

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awNfu

They will become blurred. But you can still read them. It also depends on the fabric. Call suppliers of dye stabilisers and see if they have anything else to help you. To your bodybuilding question: You do NOT take all the supplements, you take them for different purposes and at different times, we have to admit that some of them are just waste of money, but let's see the Zero Carb Whey Protein Isolate, can you eat tons of eggwhite each day to get that protein - NO, so it is very important to have proper diet including getting enough protein if you are hard-core trainee. And one more thing some of the supplements have gone too far, the claim is too good to be true, second thing is see if they are new on the market, new may not mean good, I only take what can stand the test for years. The little gear to wear is called Lifting Strap + Wrist Wrap and some with hooks called Hooker Lifting Strap. ^_^ good luck

No, permanent marker will not wash off only if you use rubbing alcohol or hairspray to remove it. Good Luck !

No, it shouldn't wash off. That's why they call it permanent.

Craft stores have fabric paint & pens in different colors.

ouch, that's bad. u can get it off, it'll just b harder. i get permanent marker on my skin all the time, though, it's not like washable marker. u have 2 keep washing it and washing it until it finally comes out, that's all. there's really no differnce when it comes 2 markers. if it still doesn't come off, use peroxide - harmful 2 human children, treatment 4 clothes.

yes usually with soap and water.....if not, and i know this sounds weird but it works, try a little comet mixed in

NO!