Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Would you rather have a committed relationship or a **** buddy?

Which one appeals to you more?

Favorite Answer

I prefer ****

Much more fun! :))

Much for happy! <3

Committed Relationship.

• Cocoa

While both are quite appealing, I would rather be in a committed relationship, it just has more meaning to it.

Both, at the same time.

edit: I just re-read my answer and it needs clarifying. :)

The same person can be both, your commited partner can be the ultimate **** buddy! Why not?

I have experienced both **** buddies and committed partners in my shady past. Had partner that I absolutely loved to death, but was not sexually exciting to me(and probably her), had **** buddy that was a sexual astronaut, but was an idiot.

These things are not exclusive to each other.

Keep searching. (I am)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you can have the best of both worlds and still be comitted.

My bestfriend I ever had in myu life is now my husband. I married my best buddy and whats best about that is for 6 yrs he was the wind beneath my wings, the ears i needed to hear me, the arms I needed to hold me when I hurt, The laughter through my tears, My drinking buddy, and person I confided my whole sorted lifes secrets to. Buddy turned into commitment with no skeletons falling out either closet I say is the best deal anyone could ever have. You already have what makes up the perfect counterpart.

I'd rather have a woman that I could relate to on many levels, not just sex. I've finally reached that point in my life where sex isn't the only thing I look for in a woman. I never did and most of them thought that's all I wanted. I've been single for a long time and now know what I want, my freedom to be me and I'd like to find a woman who is on the same mental level.

A committed relation ship sharing your life with the person you love is amazing

hmm.

well, all "good" healthy relationships begin with a solid foundation. so, being involved in a relationship, that is stemming from that of a "friendship" is always a good route.....right. afterall, here , one can be laxed, themselves, and where it leds to can be handled one step @ a time, and again, whatever should unfold...........well, unfolds. for good or bad. you'll need to use your own good judgement. the both of you.

best of luck

• FarOut

I will continue to have *** buddies until I meet that special woman who I will fall so madly in love with that I will no longer want *** buddies. Simple as that!

A committed relationship. I don't have time for someone who cannot commit.

• gone

Both being one and the same. With the positive energy and emotion comes more power and passion.