what to spend $164 on.?

im a boy. what should i spend it on

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Put it in the bank and start saving your money. If you start now then by the time you are old enough to drive, or ready to go to college, or it is time to move out, you will have some money! The freedom you get when you save your money is worth way more than the money itself.

• 1 decade ago

spend a little, save a little....

Nothing worse than spendin all your money, then finding there is something else you want but now you've spent it all...

If you blow it all at once, you may suffer buyers remorse... like when you get the item out of the box etc. and the novelty has worn off.

So I suggest save at least $50, and spend the rest on something you know you'll get lots of use out of...

- What about going to an electronics store...?

- you could get a video surveillance camera (and usually small t.v. that comes with it) for around that... then you can spy on people coming in/out of your room.... and your friends will think your cool...

- Learn an instrument? Buy a guitar... plenty of music and help online to learn these days

- Sport? An electric scooter?

- A stunt kite, a strong two string kind, hours of fun and heaps of use

Well there are my suggestions... just make sure to keep a little for a rainy day and make sure it is something that you will get lots of use from, and that you will like, not just something that your friends will envy.

Have fun buddy!!

(Remember there is always more joy in giving than receiving, so spend even a little on a gift for someone as well...)

• 1 decade ago

Buy your mum a nice mothers day gift. Depending on her taste---Jewellery is nice. You can even get nher a freshwater pearl necklace or bracelet for under $60. With whats left over...buy a cool PC game. I recommend GUILDWARS: Nightfall or GUILDWARS:factions or both.

• 1 decade ago

MP3 Player, that seems to be the in thing with boys these days

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10-T3
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

SAVE IT OR AT LEAST A PART OF IT.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SOME CLOTHING? SHOES,T-SHIRTS,PANTS

MUSIC?

PS. DONT FORGET THE <<<MOTHERS DAY?>>>.

Source(s): MMMMMMM SHOPPING SPREE!!!! EVERY GIRLS DREAM!!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

girls they probably need more than that thugh but screw them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.