Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How long do you think it will take to grow my hair this long [Picture included]?

http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jellehprincess/de...

I want to grow my hair to the red dot. How long do you think it will take?

I have very healthy hair (though you might not be able to tell from the picture).

Favorite Answer

hair rate is if you keep your ends trimmed -broken ends dont grow-1/2 inch approximately per month-use the shampoo and conditioneer recomended for your type hair texture, ph factored-and other issues play into hair growth-even vitamins ask at a health store& also a beauty supply place and for the best for you and your situation. I could recommend several but why not let a professional do it for you.

and as to your past question about your name-princess-and you can pick any name you chose for your friends to call you-when they ask your name say my name is Stephanie and my friends call me princess (or whatever you chose)

prayin for you in Jesus amazing grace (John 3 -turned and born anew, much happier now too) David

Hair grows at the rate of about 1/2 inch a month. Based on that and how long your hair is now you should be able to figure out about how long it will take. Keeping your hair in shape and healthy is important while growing it out. You need to get a really good shampoo and conditioner. I suggest professional products. They will keep your locks healthy and shiny.

Source(s): Licensed Cosmetologist

About 7-9 months, try Mane&Tail horse shampoo & Inositol from GNC.. my hair is 2 my butt but Ive had it long since I was little <3 Melanie myspace.com/thatspoiledbella

It depends on the health of your hair. Everyone is different.