Where did you go for your honeymoon? (more than onee place ?)?

went to Paris & Honolulu!!!

boy ..do i miss it!

Favorite Answer

i wasnt rich enough for an exotic honeymoon, we went to branson, missouri for 2 days. it was all good

I (we) went to the Philippines for 2mths. Awesome trip and hospitality was great too! Visited the Taal Volcano near Tagaytay, stayed w/a missionary in Mindoro and also stayed w/some friends in Majayjay, Laguna too. Interesting & most informative trip! Much recommended!

Honeymoon in Agra Honeymoon in Cochin Honeymoon in Goa Honeymoon in Delhi Honeymoon in Jaipur Honeymoon in Nainital Honeymoon in Ooty Honeymoon in Shimla that's the perfect places of the india the position u celebrated the honeymoon.

went to maui for 2 weeks, it was the best place I have ever visited. I did not like paris. I liked marseille and aux en provence the best in france.

• Garnet

Niagara Falls for 2 days, hiking and some short drives.

Jekyll Island, Tybee Island, and Savannah, GA.

New York and San Francisco and then LA Disneyland! We flew in from Europe and enjoyed it all!

Aeroscobing and Denmark (North Sea)

• YAWN

Mackinaw city, MI.

Digha ( a seabeach in Eastern India) and I don't miss it.