Alex

Or

Auron (you say it Oran)

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi!!!

Honestly it depends on you whether u are happy for you child to spell or pronounce his name umpteen number of times in life. Than choose Auron. I have a unique name and hence chose a common name for my son so he wouldnt have to go through what I did. Alex is a common name and will make his life easy but its not unique so make your pick. I thought would suggest the name Aryan in case u want a suggestion. All the best!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Alex, its not a new or unique name but you don't hear many baby Alex's anymore, Auron should just be spelt Oran if you name your child that.

• 1 decade ago

Auron.

• 1 decade ago

well auron sounds like the type of name that someone would get picked on for. alex is a pretty good name

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Alex. Auron sounds a bit funny to me; and he will probably always have to spell his name.

• 1 decade ago

alex is nice but there are alot of girl alex's as well. Auron is spelled funny.. orann is an irish name that sounds the same! they both sound nice though. What about ashton?

• 1 decade ago

Auron is more unique but it sounds like "Quran" to me...so I would say Alex.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like Alex the best but Auron is a very cool...and different name...I'm naming my baby Nicholiah!

so congratulations on your baby boy!

• 1 decade ago

Auron is nice.

• Hi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Alex

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.