What baby boy name do you like more?

Alex

Or

Auron (you say it Oran)

Favorite Answer

Hi!!!

Honestly it depends on you whether u are happy for you child to spell or pronounce his name umpteen number of times in life. Than choose Auron. I have a unique name and hence chose a common name for my son so he wouldnt have to go through what I did. Alex is a common name and will make his life easy but its not unique so make your pick. I thought would suggest the name Aryan in case u want a suggestion. All the best!!!

Alex, its not a new or unique name but you don't hear many baby Alex's anymore, Auron should just be spelt Oran if you name your child that.

Auron.

well auron sounds like the type of name that someone would get picked on for. alex is a pretty good name

I like Alex. Auron sounds a bit funny to me; and he will probably always have to spell his name.

alex is nice but there are alot of girl alex's as well. Auron is spelled funny.. orann is an irish name that sounds the same! they both sound nice though. What about ashton?

Auron is more unique but it sounds like "Quran" to me...so I would say Alex.

i like Alex the best but Auron is a very cool...and different name...I'm naming my baby Nicholiah!

so congratulations on your baby boy!

Auron is nice.

• Hi

Alex