angel dreams what it means 4 me?

i woke up in an isolated place then an angel flew past me in tha sky and the angel made the sky turned purple and orange as i tried to look back at the angel 4 a clearer look at its face then two other angels flew and took my sight to them only to see a kingdom or place with gates i automaticaly went to my knees an pray i felt so good in my dream and i was so relax i felt safe what do this dream mean

• Silver
    Favorite Answer

God has already revealed the way he chooses to deal with mankind from now to eternity – in the bible. anything God says, whether it is a dream, vision, "still small voice" etc., will agree completely with what he has already revealed in his word. dreams cannot be put into a place of authority over the scriptures. again, if God were to speak to a person in a dream, his message would be in perfect agreement with his word. i don't know that your dream is actually a message from God.

I don't know - maybe you got a glimpse of another dimension.

I've had dreams/nightmares that have come true. I dreampt of Sept. 11th before it happened.

About six years ago I had a dream about a planet floating in - it eventually got so close, it blotted out the whole sky. The scary part was that it had Christs face on it which covered the whole planet.

• MiD

It means that you are separated from the Head of Christ.

Colossians 2:18 Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you. Such people also go into great detail about what they have seen, and their unspiritual minds puff them up with idle notions. 19 They have lost connection with the head, from whom the whole body, supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow.

Pray to GOD ask him about what the dream means.

Please if u havent been saved kindly ask JESUS to come into your heart and be your saviour.With JESUS we are lost and separated from GOD.

read John 3:16 .GOD sent his son JESUS so when we believe in JESUS we have eternal life.JESUS lived a sinless life and gave up his life as a sacrifice so we can be sin free. Ask JESUS to come into your heart and forgive ur sins and

cleanse ur past with his blood.

With a simple prayer like above u can be saved.JESUS loves u and wants u to be saved.

Source(s): bible and christian resources.

Angels can't give you dreams. That happened only in the ancient times and only untill the time of the first followers of Jesus.

Source(s): " Can Dreams Foretell the Future?" http://www.watchtower.org/e/19961001/article_01.ht...
  • Afi

It meant nothing. Maybe you had eaten cheese before going to bed.