mike asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

i just heard the slow remix version of sini ne sini from the movie jawani diwani ... frm wer can i get it ???

i think it is awesome .... just heard it ystrday on the radio ... plllllllllllllllllllllllls hlppppppppppppppppppp

Favorite Answer

Try iTunes

The KJV as it derived directly written from the Netherlands which is directly out of the original Greek and Hebrew before that the scrolls that makes up the Bible as we know it. I also feel that the Amplified Bible is a good study bible. I also have the E-Sword programme fully with all the different versions on there so that I can see the different meanings that each give. I usually pray about it to get a correct answers if I cannot get a better insight. Only when God answeres me, do I make a decision. But 99.9% I feel the two above is the most accurate. (my meaning)