How do you turn "freiendship" into "romance"?

I need help...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hmmm, friendship into Romance. If by romance you mean love and God knows what after that. then all you have to do is be there for her, and have this thing that makes you different than her other friends. be the person that she trusts and whom she can run to when she needs a shoulder. Then , it might turn into a romance. I am getting married to my friend, these things happen, and as her friends say. this is the best that she can have , a friend who turned into a love.

• 1 decade ago

First of all, start searching what your friend mostly like and try to master what her interest in (i suggest, try horoscope),

second, share your dream girl with her (must include all in her that she have and try to make you don't notice that she got it all), third, after you tell her all, try notice of what she is doing is making you more liking her,and without say a word, smile.

fourth, try to find a sudden romance situation, and say that "i will fall in love if i look more of you.." that's all

fifth, try to pray and focus what you are doing because 1 simple mistake will make her know that you like her from the start.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have her be sexually attracted to you. (either you ugly or good-looking)... it's about being confident and making that women see you with her in her mind. Try woeing her. But only if you actually love her or have strong feelings for her. then Go For It!

• 1 decade ago

ok... do you think it would be soley based on sex? if so then you're only wanting a fling. And if not then you're ready to comment to a realtionship. so yeah base it on how you and her feel not just how you feel.

<3 jacki

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.