Canvey Island, Essex : A Cool Place to live???

Is Canvey Island a cool place? I've been there two thirds of my life and I think its beautiful and clean and nice.

But is it COOL????????????? I want to know...from anyone who's ever been there, opinions please !

Favorite Answer

Canvey is VERY COOL

Canvey people have the best of both worlds - easy access to big city life, easy access to the coast, best pub life

Gowfergold

http://www.herts.org.uk/

Is this the same canvey Island with the escape routes marked on the road in case one of the industry's blows? I still remember be told that canvey island was so filled with factories that it one went they all went and you would be lucky to get off in one piece.

Cool, I never thought of it as such, not much really there. It does get over looked by southend for most stuff so a lot less touristy and over crowded, that's a plus.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO