Is there a website where i can watch the full episodes of Fruit Basket and other Japanese anime?

I tried using youtube but it was rather un-organised and it did not have the full episode of it. Can anyone help me find a website that have the full episdoes of many of the japanese anime?

Thanks!! =)

Update:

I'm sry but is there a website that have anime with japanese speech in it but has english subs? I prefer to watch anime in its original form and not the english form.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Kiyura
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

www.animekiosk.com has the full episode of Fruits Basket. Also have other animes in it. This website need to sign up first.

www.crunchyroll.com has lots and lots of anime. But you need to sign up first before watching.

I usaully watch most of the anime from these two websites and www.youtube.com

Hope that helped...

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Wow, nice to see someone who has Noein I highly highly suggest you see Denno Coil ^^, it hasn't been licensed yet, so you can find it subtitled online. Really awesome series If you like Death Note, you should try Monster. It's pretty similar except that Monster is a more mature anime. I have a review of it if you check the link below. I also suggest Last EXILE, and Darker than Black, which should be released on dvd sometime this year. For movies, anything by Hayao Miyazaki is great. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time is an amazing movie as well. It will be released in theaters sometime this year, but you can watch it online for now

• 1 decade ago

Animefever, over 100 series currently including Fruits Basket. Better quality and much more organized.

• 1 decade ago

well lets see try: Gofish, Guba, Anime eden(need registration), vidilife, vidiac, reality lapse, google video, peekvit, anime floor, etc.

if you want to see all the fruit basket i suggest to download them from Anime eden, they have all the episode just for download not for online watch, and on top of that they have a tons of free anime to download + free manga. You need to register for free.

If you want to download or read manga i suggest: vn manga(they have the fruit baket manga), mangavolume, and naruto fan manga!!

Have fun!!!1

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You can go to www.anime.mangaspot.com They have plenty of Japanese Aime with English subs.

No problem =)

• 1 decade ago

You can download many animes from here:

www.cyber12.com

and the link for the fruits basket is:-

http://www.cyber12.com/page-58.html

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

daily motion or youtube

• 1 decade ago

good call, english ones are horrible.

realitylapse.com

• 1 decade ago

www.youtube.com you can watch anything there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.