Do you hate it when people don't reply your emails ?

While pretending that you couldn't care less, to give them the illusion that their actions aren't important to you ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't like it when people don't reply my emails.

But then I don't quickly jump to bad conclusions... maybe they're busy of something..

If this person is important for me, i'd give it another time. If I still don't get any replys, than this person just don't worth my wait.

• Chance
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes, I hate it. It makes me feel bad. Especially whenever you send a direct message to them (txt'ing). But, I usually try to say to myself that it probably didn't reach them, or that the file got corrupted by a virus or something of that sort hehe, or they lost their e-mail or computer. 10% of the time im right, but 90% of the time, I try reply again.

• 1 decade ago

It's irritating and usually burns me up,especially when I want a reply.

I have sent some messages and never get a reply for a few days

or never at all.That's when I get pissed off.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe they simply don't have time. One hundred emails per day can't be answered so quickly. But if we talk about friends and relatives, then it becomes strange and I get worried.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yeah thats annoying but the worst is when they dont respond to your text messages

• 1 decade ago

Not particularly. If it's someone who doesn't want to answer you, Why would you want to correspond with them?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i stop emailing those people cause it is a waste of time and energy.

• 1 decade ago

It's bad manners. I get this all the time.

• 1 decade ago

no i ain't good at pretending.

but i could try that

see how it work

• 1 decade ago

don't hate it, but do get a little annoyed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.