why r USA hate Iran?

Favorite Answer

because they have opposite thoughts and more important is that iran is becoming a new political and economical power against US , that's why they want to stop iran. what they are telling to you in your countries are all lies , we are living in a democratic islamic REPUBLIC . we all believe in the quran and we know that islam is telling the truth. iran never funds terrorism and shall never make a nuke because islam completely forbids killing innocent civilians even if they have thoughts against islam. but your goverments had made you think that iran is fascist dictatory wich wishes the death of all non-muslims. if islam wanted such why our prophet muhammad didn't harm the woman who ATE his uncle's liver. I'm living in iran and I know the trurh, open your eyes and see the truth.

I'm from the USA but I don't hate Iran. The only problem I have is with the people who are Islamic militants. I like the Liberal Muslims.

USA no hate'm Iran. Iran big chief hate'm USA. Big heep one hate'm Israel, too. There's a whole lot of hate'm goin' on. USA crush the hate'm ones. No more casket carriers to the battle front when USA get done with em'.

We dont hate the people of Iran, Just the nut bags running the country.

Iran hate usa by using fact usa has an prolonged nostril. in actuality very long one that stretches all the way in the process the open seas and air and is going around the completed planet earch two times and nonetheless have been given a number of his nostril protruding for greater worry. Iran in line with probability a bully to its very own human beings yet am afraid you receive your data incorrect whilst calling the two certainly one of them bullies. Iran want to be self-adequate and use a similar technologies such particularly some different international places are employing yet usa dont like it. Why? by using fact it skill they could then dictate the international oil expenditures yet usa doesnt like it. They nonetheless want it affordable and in the event that they dont get it they attack the country that didnt sell oil to them in replace for missiles and killer bombs. Iran has by no skill in actuality used a H-bomb to be achievable to take action interior the destiny however the only united states who has used this inhumane and damaging to human beings and earth have used it in Hiroshima. 50 astounding years on there are nonetheless some sufferes alive yet they somewhat be ineffective by using after influence of the great American H bomb. After 50 astounding years of this crime to humanity you are able to't advance a plant in those factors. the wear and tear became into indescribeable. Now who's the possibility and who's unpredictable? I dont like the regime in Iran as they oppress their very own human beings yet that doesnt supply me or usa or all of us for that count to intervene of their inner affair and tell them what they could do and what they can't. in the event that they're so honest then why they dont carry out the UN determination against Israel surpassed 50 astounding years in the past? Is it by using fact Israelis are predictable and that they seem to be a honest government, no longer in straightforward terms taking human beings's land yet in addition killing them and conserving them prisoners of their very own united states. As you notice its no longer that straightforward and you possibly can desire to be careful and honest approximately one's comments.

I can't speak for the USA, but I hate Iran because they are Islamofascists funding terrorism and building nukes

Hope this helps!

the truth is i dont hate iran the problem is the wars for no reason

Oh I dont hate the Iranian people. I dont hate the Iranian leadership either or the religious pulpits there. I think we just misunderstand eachother. I dont care how many people they hurt, because I can hurt them more if put to my devices.

444 days in 1979 that they held our hostages. Does that explain it?

If they wanna hate us let them hate us .

we can stand on our own feet.