I seen this joke posted before and i like do you find it funny?

I came into the office an hour late?

Question Details: for the third time in one week, and found the boss waiting for me. "What's the story this time, Conan?" the boss asked sarcastically. "Let me hear a good excuse for a change." I sighed, "Everything went wrong this morning, Boss. My wife decided to drive me to the station. I told her I was in a hurry, but she got ready in ten minutes just to take me. When we were on our way, the drawbridge got stuck. Rather than let you down, I swam across the river - look, my suit's still damp - ran out to the airport, got a ride on Mr. Thompson's helicopter, landed on top of Radio City Music Hall, and was carried here piggyback by one of the Rockettes." "You'll have to do better than that, Conan," said the boss, obviously disappointed. "No woman can get ready in ten minutes."

Favorite Answer

1-10. 6.

kinda clean, family one.

Mr. Boss man, they can...especially if they want to get hubby out of the house they can....get ready in far less then ten minutes. How do you think you are in the office in time!!!

What the dude means is, she was ready in 10 minutes, then kept getting ready for the next hour and a half...

I like it too... and yes! It is so darn funny!

lol thanx

ok