Murdered family?

What would you do If one night you came home after a day of work or school, and found your whole entire family murdered in cold blood??

Lol..morbid indeed

Calm down people, it's JUST a question.

Favorite Answer

You couldn't imagine it until it actually happens to you. When you see them for the last time you realize that is the only family you ever knew.

• Amanda

Well if my whole family was murdered I wouldnt want to live either. I wouldnt kill myself because I just couldnt do that. But i'd be so depressed that I'd stop eating and sleeping and eventually I'd probly die like that. I'd like to say that I'd try to find my family's killer(s) and create a non-profit organization in their name or something but honestly I dont think I'd have the strength to do that. My entire family includes my beautiful 20 month old daughter who is the most important thing in my whole life. I just couldnt imagine life without her, especially if my family (my main support system) were all gone.

Immediate Mental Breakdown...

confident it somewhat is actual. by using fact in case you think of approximately it, if Vince McMahon's meant "dying' have been actual, in basic terms like the Benoit relatives deaths, it could have been all over the information besides the undeniable fact that it wasn't and Chris's became.

I would freak out. Call the police be messed up even more in the head

• sly

I truly don't know how I would react,but once calmness took over the bas**d better be afraid very very afraid.

thats pretty sad. you could have came up with a poll a little less morbid, dontcha think?

Cleanse your mind of such macabre thoughts, child. Try thinking of good things always. Negative thoughts do have its repercussions just as positive ones......

Horrible question! This question is way too awful to be a poll or survey! What is wrong with you?

It would probably totally freak me out....I probably wouldn't know WHAT to do for quite a while.